BSD, C, httpd, SQLite.
BCHS (pronounced /biːtʃəz/, beaches) is for real development. It's a hipster-free, open source software stack for web applications. To prepare a BCHS environment, install OpenBSD. Then get started.
Don't care for talk? See an easy example. Or read/watch articles…
- Role audits with kwebapp 2018/03
- RBAC in BCHS (PDF) AsiaBSDCon, 2018/03
- API provisioning with kwebapp 2017/10
- EuroBSDCon short answer, 2017/09
- Split-process ksql 2017/07
- Rapid web applications with kwebapp 2017/05
- Secure CGI AsiaBSDCon, 2017/03
- BCHS sandboxing with pledge 2016/11
- Using JSON with BCHS 2016/10
- Secure CGI Applications in C on BSD AsiaBSDCon, 2016/03
Is BCHS a joke? No. Software development is full of jokes. This is not one of them.